Senior Care Health Centre, at Selwyn Heights, is a well established and highly regarded General Practice, specialising in Aged Care. We are a happy bunch and our team fosters a supportive and friendly environment. This practice serves a tight-knit community where we focus on continuity of care and support.
The role is a mixture of working alongside GPs and managing your own nurse clinic for independent residents in a lifestyle village. Approximately 15-20 hours of work is required each week, to be worked over a minimum of four days. However, there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
- Recent NZ general practice experience
- Current APC, CPR and preferable vaccinators certificate
- Excellent clinical skills — especially in wound care
- A friendly and empathetic personality — a cheerful smile goes a long way with this patient demographic
- Initiative to manage your workload and practise preventative medicine
- Innovation — finding the best way to work with the patients and release the doctor for the most urgent consultations
- Sound admin skills (or an eagerness to learn) — you will be responsible for some booking and admin tasks during your day
- Varied and rewarding practice nurse role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive remuneration
- Highly supportive team
- Tight-knit community of patients
There will also be an opportunity to work with other OmniHealth practice nurse teams from time-to-time and professional development is priority in our organisation.
What’s more, Senior Care Health Centre’s patients would love to welcome, and value, you as their first point of health care.
If this sounds like you, please fill out this online form by copying and pasting into your web browser.