Conifer Gardens Medical Centre is a well-established and highly-regarded general practice offering a wide range of primary care services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, and confident, registered nurse to lead our practice’s nursing service.
In this hands-on leadership role, you will work with a friendly and skilled team of GPs, nurses and administration staff to ensure the highest standards of care.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ nursing experience
- Supervision experience
- Developing and implementing protocols/systems experience
- Willingness to innovate and implement
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement
- High-level communication skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- Open to learning and adding new skills
- Desire to play a significant role in designing effective and efficient primary care services
- Sense of humour
- Varied and rewarding, hands-on clinical lead nurse role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive numeration
- Highly supportive management team
- Focus on innovation and systems
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Your interest will be kept in strictest of confidence.